The Clinic was established in 1936. In 1950, transformed into a Department of Radiology, and in 1972 for integration with Medical Academy becomes ISUL IV X-ray department at the Department of Radiology at Medical Faculty.
February 17, 2010 - Opening of the renewed Clinic of Diagnostic Imaging
Currently the Clinic consists of two sectors:
Conventional diagnostic radiology
Computerized tomography and invasive methods of investigation (angiography)
The sector of computed tomography and invasive methods are renewed with new CT apparatus and MRI.`
Per year Clinic has carried over 40,000 diagnostic-imaging studies of hospitalized and ambulatory patients.
Teaching: teaching students of Medical University, Sofia, and courses in postgraduate training in diagnostic imaging.
Head of Clinic: Associated Professor Dr. Gregorii Nedelkov, MD, PhD more>>